At Juniper & Oak Consignments, we take great pleasure in supporting a variety of local charities and sponsoring local aspiring young women. We are nothing without our community and we believe that it is our duty to help giveback to those in need and to simply be kind to one another.
We have donated to / sponsored the following in 2022:
- We donated winter/spring apparell to Ukraiane Support Group
- We helped to raise funds with our collaboration in Saved You a Spot Productions for the Saskatoon Interval House & Mother's Centre
- We donated prizes for Out Saskatoon Fundraiser event
- We hosted 2 FREE shopping parties for the Open Door Society and Elizabeth Fry Society
- We donated formal dresses to The Princess Shop again this graduation season
- We donated a portion of our sals in October to the Rawlco Radio Marathon for Breast Cancer Research
We have donated to / sponsored the following in 2021:
- We sponsored Rock 102FM COATS for KIDS
- We donated formal dresses to The Princess Shop
- We donated over 12 boxes of clothing including sweaters and jackets to The Lighthouse Supported Living
- We donated an entire pallet of clothing to The Bridge on 20th Street
- We raised nearly $2000 for Haven Kid's House in Saskatoon during our tent sales
- We were able to offer a FREE shopping party to the Open Door Society members which helped over 80 women obtain clothing pieces of their choice for free.
- Raised $1000 for Breast Cancer Radio Marathon